Here are just a few websites that I like to frequent. I should warn you - it's a completely random and eclectic mix!
- Because Shakespeare is the best, ever, and here's a good take on why. <3
- The Atlantic - Whether or not you agree with their opinions, this news magazine can always be counted on for thought-provoking and interesting perspectives on the latest happenings in politics, tech, and culture.
- Modern Pensees - A blog by fellow I once knew back in college. He always has fascinating links about news, politics, entertainment, and finance, to name a few.
- DeYoung, Restless, and Reformed - Kevin DeYoung, a pastor out of East Lansing, Michigan, consistently offers insightful commentary on the richness of church history, the inexhaustible nature of Scripture, and many things in between.
- Gatorzone - The latest on all Florida Gator sports. When they are not playing my Gators, I am, of course, cheering on the Michigan State Spartans.
- In All Kinds of Weather - My favorite Gators blog!
- FOX Sports - In fact, the latest to fulfill all your college football needs.
- Hyperbole and a Half - Need a laugh? Allie Brosh will take care of that in no time. As an English major in college, this one would almost definitely be my favorite.
- The Pioneer Woman - What is it that this woman cannot do?
- Chris Ryan, Composer - An aspiring film composer I ran across on YouTube. Very talented, with beautiful music.